London eye

I like London eye and I dream to visit there. Why I like there?
because there is condisered beautiful and unique London. If anyone went to England
and not to go there not to be considered is that there has been popular with tourists.
Londoon eye is known as the Ferris wheel construction with steel pole
beside one of the highest in the world at 137 meters high, can make the views of the Lon Lon was a far sight

london eye
ตอบลบChang's attractions to it.
Availability and help take
them to look at it.
It's so high , when I saw this i just feel that ohh wanna take it once but when i saw a hight
ตอบลบi was scared
hahah What a beautiful place
London eye WoWWWWWWWWWWW
ตอบลบIts special place
Oh london eye
ตอบลบi want to go
wow
ตอบลบImage Art.
It looks pretty good and it's a trip.
I want to travel.
ตอบลบ555
dream.
^^
Wowwow
ตอบลบI want to go to this place
^O^